Get the Facts.Pick the Right Price for Right Now. So how do you price a home?
Comparative Market Analysis gives an estimate of sale price for property given current market conditions. It’s usually comes in report form. Comparable Sales List is one of the best ways to value your home by looking of recent “sold and closed properties”. When preparing a complete report Outlook Realty may study the changes in sales price of similar property that sold more than once within a defined period of time. Those prices may indicate the changes in overall market condition in that period. We also check other factors involved in the sale to make sure that they do not affect the true estimate sales price rage. For instance, a quick resale by unexpected job transfer, “fixer-upper” or illness might come a lowering of sale price. It’s our job to make sure you receive accurate data on both the general market and recent sales of specific properties comparable to your property and identify any other factors.
Outlook Realty has developed Complete Comparative Market Analysis with accurate, Real-Time Data.
- Sellers before listing their home for sale
- Homeowner who aren’t planning to sell. For instance, before embarking on a major renovation without over-improving for the neighborhood
- Homeowner who are planning refinancing
- Buyers who are considering buying, particularly if they are new to the area and have not had the opportunity to see many listings
Our Exclusive Complete Market Analysis Report contains the following items:
- Up to 5 Recent Sold and Closed Comparable Properties List
- Active listings (gauge of the current competition in the marketplace)
- Detailed Maps with Comparable Sales
- Real-Time Property Information
- Lot Size and SQ Footage
- Distance from your property to comparable properties
- Sales History
- Property Recently Closed Graphs
- Summary Graphs
- Last Year vs. This Year
- And Much More…
*Market Comparison Statistic data available (optional).
FIRST-TIME TIP:Regardless of whether you are a buyer or a seller, the internet has made it possible for virtually anyone to access comparable sales information. However, this information could be inadequate without firsthand knowledge of comparable properties and local marketplace.
Property upgrades usually have a positive effect on sale price. But if the upgrades are inferior in quality or design they can lower rather than increase the price.
For a Free Exclusive Comparable Market Analysis of the property call our office or Click here for an inquiry.
"Comparable Market Analysis is not an appraisal and should not be considered the equivalent of appraisal”.